Growing every day...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Our Big Girl!

Today was Kaitlyn's last day of 3 year old pre-school at Caravel Academy. It has been a great year,Kaitlyn has learned a lot and we have grown to love her three teachers. Ms. Schneider, Mrs. Sitaras and Ms. Shellie. She has made some great friends. We were told often how popular Kaitlyn is and how all the kids love her and want to play with her. 

Kaitlyn will be 4 in less then a month and she is super excited for her baby sister to get here. She asks me all the time when little pumpkin will pop out. 

Today I called Shaun on my way home and Kaitlyn asked for the phone. She told me about the little table they sat at for dinner and answered when I asked what she had. We had a real phone conversation! My sweet little girl is growing up. She is such a love able little munchkin who tells us constantly she loves us.  Kaitlyn is definitely daddy's girl. :)  

No comments: