Growing every day...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

This has to be the best Valentines Day EVER!  Want a hint???  Here was part of the Valentine that I left for Shaun this morning.



Tehe! So why Valentines day?  Last week my boobs hurt SO BAD, I had Shaun go buy me test on his way home and being the most amazing husband that he is, he did.  So I took a test and it was negative, I knew that it was still early and my period technically wasn't late so I waited.  This week was super busy so I kept putting it off.  I decided why not because what an awesome Valentines Day gift if it was positive and low and behold it was.  Shaun was shocked and didn't understand.  It was all I could do not to cry and scream and dance while he was still sleeping.

Kaitlyn is going to be a big sister.  She has been pretending to be a big sister to her two little sisters and her baby brother for months now.  We aren't telling her yet because we don't want the whole world to know.  HA HA.

Kaitlyn has told me "first mommy will have my baby sister, then another baby sister and then my baby brother."  We shall see if she is right.  Little Scott or Aubrey is in there baking away.  When you put the info in on line it gives a due date of October 15th.  We shall see how this all works out.

Very excited!

No comments: